Log in to Dance Vision or Sign Up for a 7-Day Free Trial
There are two ways to log in to Dance Vision. To log in, enter an email address and password, or a username and password. If you're brand new, sign up here.
If you've forgotten your password, click Forgot your password? on the login page. If the password reset email doesn't appear in your inbox, learn how to add dancevision.com to your email allowlist by contacting your email provider or reviewing their documentation.
If you're unable to log in to Dance Vision, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Please note: only Dance Vision current and previous customers can log in to Dance Vision. If you signed up to receive an ebook or registered for a webinar, but don't have an active account, you won't be able to log in.
- If you have multiple email addresses, ensure that you're using the email address associated with your Dance Vision account.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and retry.
- Try logging in from another network, such as a cellular network, to see if the issue is network-related. If you are able to log in from another network, contact your IT department or network administrator to troubleshoot the network issue.
- Enable third-party cookies in your Chrome settings:
- In the upper right of your Chrome browser, click the three vertical dots, then select Settings.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Cookies and other site data.
- Ensure that Allow all cookies is selected.
- Try to log in to Dance Vision again.
If you're unable to log in after following the steps above, submit your information to the Dance Vision support team through the form below.